CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

To who?

-drops a mask-
And so lately I realised I haven't actually written anything here in ages. And to be honest I doubt anyone would look here anymore. Inactivity tends to reduce customer count.. not that you can buy anything here anyways. In essence I'm more like wasting your time and since time is money, I'm making you waste a valuable resource. -feels proud-

-rant ahead-

I've noticed that I have been really short tempered lately. I seem to get annoyed at you for whatever you do and for really small things that probably doens't even matter. I don't know why I've been so moody :/ but it isn't exactly good. I finally came to the epic conclusion that I think I've been mistreating you horribly.

I haven't exactly been seeing things from your point of view... I've been taking for granted what sort of lifestyle you have. I always think that you are bleeding time from your ears and that you have everything you need. That's pretty selfish of me to assume everything is perfect and it is my life that is in the shits.

But that's pretty different from real life, and I guess when I stop seeing, I stop noticing what is real and what is not. I'm sorry that you've been lonely, that you are stressed and that I always go "but it's far" when you ask me to make a trip to you. I'm sorry that I'm grumpy when I talk to you and give stupid answers because I felt like it. I'm prolly just miserable and it's mean of me to try and take it out on you...

I'm sorry that I say "No, I'm not in the mood".

I think I've finally seen today... I don't know how you can still smile at someone like me and tell me it's fine. I don't think I deserve anything after I realised. I've been do delusional. But then at that moment all I can remember is feeling terrible and ashamed of myself. So ashamed that I could only sob and throw my voice away for nonsensical sniffing. But then you were still smiling. Being kind. Telling me it's fine.

I felt so stunned... and then the cliched quotes that become cliched because it happens to so many people came to me. "Who else in the world would treat you like this?"

... and I realised you were probably the only person that would still smile after how you felt. So... I know I hardly say anything nice, but thank for being an amazing person and loving a real douchebag like me. =^o_____o^=



btw... you never change your toilet paper :3




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its ok Izzy, I dont hold anything against you. And to be fair... the trip from Australia to Canada IS pretty far!

J a n i c e said...

LOLOL jaryth do you blog?

Unknown said...

Hell no, but your still on my RSS Reader remember? :P