CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Usual

Pet rock :3

It's been ... a while. Oddly enough I lost the urge to write for an extended duration of time. Either way, it's now nearly the end of August. And I'm not even sure if I remember all that's happened all this time. 

Life goes up and down and now it's returned to a normal rhythm of going to uni every week and working on the weekends. Somehow I find the colours in that petrock picture really vibrant... congrats to me for a random 1 second shot that turned out nicely. 


If I were to think about it, a lot of things turned out nicely thus far and I'd be an ungrateful moron to deny it. Aside from my little emo moment last night which got fixed nicely by your voice. I really like your voice for some reason... is that weird? I sound like a stalker >.>


Pet Jono book :3

Although half of those pictures aren't mine... curtsy to Facebook and some low level stalking -coughliescough- Ultimately what had come out of these 8 months of my life is learning, learning and more learning. 

Accepting that you can't always be right but as long as you grow from it, they'll accept you and still love you. 

I don't know if I had grown up much... but sparing the mushy ...mushii... mushi... zmush?... lovey-dovey doting I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. 





0 comments: