CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Undeniably Awkward Species

Woman. Girl. Feminine.

My thoughts on woman are mixed and a lot more complex than my thoughts on the male species. They make me more wary and tense than their male counterparts would. Although physically not as strong, the female species makes up for their lack of physical stature with their powerful mind games.

Women are all well versed at all forms of emotional blackmail and inflicting pain without words. They know which buttons to press to get whichever reactions they are looking for. They know what to do to get they want, and the scariest part is that their intentions are never made clear til the last moment.

All in all, a complex species that is both beautiful and dangerous.

Personally I am not a fan of women... it's also weird that I am also one.

0 comments: