CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It was 3 goldfishes full...


I don't think I'll have the courage to come back if I leave this time...

So we can all be cryptic and hide our thoughts and feelings behind well crafted words. Maybe I should just be blatantly honest. There is so much on my mind... so much that I decided it'd just be best if I willingly went numb so I won't have to feel.

If I feel again, I'll be human. And humans like to cry and talk about feelings, which is deep and infectious. When you care about someone enough to share their feelings their words echo around your head and make you quiver as you grasp their sentiments.

I can't stop listening to this song or think about much I can compare myself to a Persocon right now. It's so hollow and it bounces around my head. The chords reminding of the emptiness that people experience as they search endlessly for "that someone just for them". ...then find it and lose it.

I dislike her for turning you into this. I dislike her tears which have such a dramatic effect on you. I dislike her sensitivity which brings about those tears. I dislike her strange antics and sentiments which leads to that sensitivity. I don't hate her, but I am not fond of her at all. Her stubbornness peeves me off and her ability to spread that infectious mix of negativity.

If I am cold... please don't hate me. I just don't think I want to go through that again. Not with feelings attached to it, because if I am to lose or self disqualify myself. I might never want to see the world again. Maybe when you can sort things out or separate that weird bond you share with her that makes you cringe when she cringes first... then you can try and melt the snow.

Til then... I'll probably just let these feelings sleep under the surface.

3 comments:

Secrets said...

Sounds like a mission for kat to come and save my "Ijustmetyouofftheinternet" chinese princess :3

J a n i c e said...

LOL chinese princess :3 sounds like that princess in a tower with too much hair >.>

Secrets said...

That could also work ...-coughpubelikehaircough-