CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fly fly away

This tribute is neither for you or me...

I know what you have been doing.
*
These words here are no longer for you. It is for whoever still finds an interest in me. I won't let this blog die because for me it is still a beautiful place full of memories. But I also want them to find the truth behind everything.

You have been lying to me when you say that you have told people everything. You never told people anything. All you have done is turn yourself into a victim, and me into the demon in your life that drive you towards your own demise. Let me say this clearly now with all honesty and clarity.

You are your own demise. You smile away all help then go back to digging your own grave. I no longer care what sort of stories you like feeding to whoever listens. The point is, I am me. I know what I have done and what I haven't done. There is a part of me that remains innocent out of all this despite all the wrongs I have inccured and that is I didn't leave you straight for another person.

I left you because you didn't show me the care and consideration I needed in a healthy relationship. You objectified me and lied to me. Claiming you love me when all you wanted was to feed your own carnal pleasure. You burnt with jealousy whenever I get close to someone of the opposite gender. You planted all your emotions on me hoping I'd carry you through life. I am not your babysitter.

You cared for me. But only in a simplistic way. Playing games, keeping me company. You never cared enough to fix what was driving us apart. The misunderstanding, the increasing miscommunication and the fact I wasn't happy with you. All you wanted me to do was change but you didn't help me change. There was no reward for changing since you just wanted more.

You suffocated me. And that is the reason why I left. I couldn't see a future with you.

If you can't be honest with yourself to tell your story with straight facts then I have misjudged you even more. I don't feel the need to go correct whatever you have said now. I'm moving on from it. You can infect whoever else you want with your animosity.

It is no longer my problem. I know there are people that know the truth behind everything. As long as there is that knowledge I'm happy. I do not see the need to contact you either. Your "love" only extended as far as surface infatuation and possession, and now it's like a dark revenge.

So please, don't keep selling your two face shit to everyone and then come back to me and try to be my friend. I hate that immensely. Please do remember that I am not as lonely as you think I am. I joined your life so I can share it with you. Even if you turn your whole world against me.I still have my own world to return to.






0 comments: