CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I do NOT have paws


Epic late picture...

Poetry poetry poetry~ something artistic and deserving to be compared to you. But I have none... cept my own jumble of clumsy words. I think... I believe... I wish... I guess. Never certain.


OK serious post begins here ..not really.

I am not a nice person. I have bad habits. Lots of them. I'm also obnoxiously self centred. See, talking about myself all this time already. Other stuff ranges from not cleaning up after myself to being absolutely vague about everything I say. Perhaps I like escaping responsibility.


But you called it the Trench Theorem. I never want to be the first to come out of safety. I never wanted to be sure of anything until the other person gives me the upper hand by telling they are sure. Then I have to go and be an epic troll and question everything they say for weeks.


Lvl. 73 Troll.

But then. I can also be what you want. I can be your dreams, your happiness and your future. I am the strangest person you've ever met. I do eccentric stuff that is thoughtless and abnormal. I am weird. And that's why you like me.

I am happy when I am with you because you can see past all those strange things and still find appreciation in me. Which is why I want to be certain with you, I want you to know that I want to be with you and you only.You make me smile like no other person can.

It feels natural that I want to see you often and feel really elated when I do. It feels familiar when you have your arms around me, hugging me. Even though I buckle under pressure easily, your voice is always soothing me with reason. You are right.

We did wait very long for this to happen, I won't ever let go of your hand, not when you smile at me all the time with sincerity. I will not let myself forget each time you tell me you love me, care for me, cherish me or think I'm the most epic and at the same time illegal but not illegal thing in your life.

There's been a great distance between the time when we were both emos lamenting about our lives to each other, to all the sparse moments we've had to connect. Now that I can finally stay on the same step of life with you, I don't want to be anywhere else. ... Like hell I'd want to leave when I'm sitting in the throne of your life. [:<

...Besides, we still haven't finished unlocking all the achievements together either.

:D

FAILGASMS~ 2.

1 comments:

Jono said...

I WUV U!!!!!!!!!!