CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wordlessly


:3

There is so much I want to say, so much I need to say but I just can't find the right words and no sound comes out. Life's so confusing sometimes...things fluctuating up and down.

Yesterday was like taking another step towards something I don't think about. A 2 in front of my age. 2 candles on a cake. Awkwardly I survived 2 decades without much of a scratch on the surface.

I don't know if i know any better... but all I know was I was extremely happy. :3 Tired but happy. Kicking myself for dud decisions but happy.

Happy that you are one of the better choices in my life.
Happy that I live with a house of people that loves me.

Love.

It's everywhere.

As for me, I love you all. But...
I love Jono the most.
... =]

0 comments: