CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dialing the Wrong Number

Because Yew Fai wanted it...

There's no significance in the grass cept green is suppose to calm you down. But it's not like I'm not calm.. it's more like the thoughts in my head stirs me a little.

They don't seem to be so calm.

It all starts with why? One why can unmake your world and you start to think about everything else. The voice, the memories and all those dislocated fragments that makes you wonder even more... why?

Take a left turn... to find perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree or talking to wrong person? Disassociation solves all problems right?

Still it's hardly a problem. I lost half of myself to it already.

...so I flip open my sandwich...

Fuck.

Bob is still there.


-___-"

something borrowed. return in due time.


1 comments:

Eugene said...

Wow...Bob the Builder Ham!? Since when did that happen? Cool plate btw =]