CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drunken Saga

It all started with this...
Looks like some slightly tinted water right? Wrong. It's rice wine. It reaaaaally doesn't taste that good and gives you weird dreams. The weird sort where you think you are awake cept not. Then next thing you know, something close to raptor Jesus is chasing after you.

Not quite, but still.

So the story came to be, I visited the House of Lu on Saturday. Out of slight interest on what it feels like, we/he decided to get drunk. When you discount all else like metabolism and alcohol tolerance, I'll still get drunk faster since I'm just thaaat much shorter smaller than him.

So after beer and his dad's hardcore rice wine, my head was rolling around my shoulders. I'm quite sure I did some reaaaaaally random shit that I normally wouldn't do. Like pretending I'm a cat, running around flailing, loudly claiming I'm not drunk, telling him I'm a rock type pokemon, something else, dancing the can can, drinking the elixir of life, stabbing harry potter, stealing the philosopher's stone, faunicating, whale hunting, stooge stomping, jackassing, midget punting ... etc~ The factual content of the above is highly questionable.

No I invite you to question it.

Since I still couldn't sleep off the alcohol in his room when 7 something rolled around, Being a nice person, Shun decided to take me home so I don't walk off into the woods on the wrong stop.

asdfg@#$%!...why is he so happy?

You know.. because of that, I've been having VERY fcken weird dreams these few nights? Or maybe it wasn't because of that but the fact that I'm just slightly queer in the mind or been playing too much games before I sleep. o.o LIKEEEEE ~


The one where I was on a bus with a bunch of people, all standing around the ticket validation machine thing and sticking our tickets in... then everyone was asking "Why are there no stuns?"

Cause: Probably Dota


Or the one where I got this weird T-shaped scar on my stomach and it had heaps of stitches on it. Then along comes my mum... pinned me down and cut all my stitches lose. I was like "asdfg... what the fudge are you doing?"

Then mum was like "Don't worry you'll be fine". I'm quite sure the next bit my insides prolly fell out and went to buy ice cream, but the dream ended before then. It was pretty messed up...

Cause : probably Yew Fai.


Or the one where I'm on the bus alone and a guy suddenly appears and tries to sell me shoes. I told him I don't need shoes and he got aggro and chased me off the bus into the streets. Then I ran into this weird looking house and a bunch of people were trying to run an antique cafe.

Cause: no ideaaaa.

Did I learn my lesson?

With a boyfriend like this would I?

So off we went again, yesterday. Through Dandenong at 7:40pm, with a bottle of ... non-alcoholic grape drink :3 I still don't get why Shun looks so darn happy.

:D

Must be the studded condoms he got to make him feel like a stud. <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is he always so happy? Drunk girls are much more open to... ideas ;). Also, they tend to remember a lot less. Example: you! XD.

As long as you had fun...... I USE SOLAR BEAM! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! Take that you rock type ass! XD

J a n i c e said...

AS IF! I REMEMBERED EVERYTHING. INCLUDING ALL THE SORDID DETAILS THAT I CAN'T POST ON A BLOG THAT'S OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

.. that sounds wrong. But still...

I USE SANDSTORM so you can't charge up your LASERRRRRRR.

-falcon ... PUNCHHHHHH-

Unknown said...

I use baseball bat. its super effective against little asian girls! Also, msg me on msn with the juciy details! XD