CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

IF ONLY...

Apologies for the lack of image, but I just can't seem to find what I want on Google. Fail google is fail. But when you look up the words "Hand" and "Map" in random orders and combination, not very many intriguing images seem to pop up.

This is a debt I shall somehow repay later. If only I had photoshop... if only.


¬.¬"
pretend it's an image.

But we can if only about a lot of things and none of those "if only"s really matters now. By the time you get to "if only" it's usually too late. I mean if you were early, you'd usually be like "AHA! I'm prepared" or in some rare cases when you are premature you'd be like "oh f*ck" but that's another story that might usually end up in "if only" something something billboard on the way to the city... cough. - a cookie to anyone who gets which billboard I am referencing to.

My "if only" is the typical why-didn't-I-study-harder-"if only". That usually leads inspirational speeches from my parents that end up the "if only"-you-played-less-games-and-did-better-in-the-umat conversation. YES. I am totally abusing the "-" sign.

-------
pretend this is...also an image. I call it the "septadash".

There's no moral to this, except, I am a very angsty teenager (absolutely pushing the age boundaries), the politically correct term is apparently "young adult". Don't ask how adults can be young... but I'd like to ask what's an "old adult" then? -insert more sidetracked ranting- ... angsting about my exams which makes my thought processes retarded.

ALL IN ALL. I AM WRITING MY "IF ONLY" now, less than 2 days before my exam.

To the Janice in December,

I am very sorry that your exams turned out the way they did and I am using this precious time that could be spent on studying to blog. But I hope you understand my current feelings with your future ones. Not that I believe things will change much in a month or so. But the exams can probably anal you. Not that I want that to happen. But if it does, this is my advance apology.

And a final word of advice. Seriously. FUCK COMMERCE. You will never learn to like it, because you can't really "learn" to like something. There will only be more "if only"s and more lectures and more vicious spirals. No one will think you are cool if you talk AS-AD models to them.

So.. grow a spine. Tell your mother that this is gay and it's not you want. ...then get started making your folio.

Sincerely.

Janice on 7th November. =)






0 comments: