CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

OH god... double post D:

I was looking through my phone and realised I haven't really been taking pictures since I wag uni so much. However... I do realised I had some rather... interesting shots from my every shitty phone camera. I really need to invest in something better D:

LET THE DOUBLE POST BEGIN.

This epically amazing creature of vanity, was very much trying to pop a pimple on his face while using the shiny side of his ipod as a mirror. Fk. Human vanity is so ... embarrassing.

I walked into my bathroom one day.. looked at the sink ... and found a cleaver. o___o

The new masterpiece of the year currently exhibited at the Vic Galleries. It is a very whimsical piece of artwork that makes use of the malleable nature of cheap Homebrand plastic forms. The jarring nature of design demonstrates many protruding handles. The focal point of the piece is the core of the melding, which all began with one single fork then branching off like a tree it blossomed into this eccentric white form. ... ignore the matchs in the corner.

I walked into my bathroom today.. looked at the sink ... and found my cat trying to hide from the heat. Pube cat <3

I CAN EXPLAIN...
shun says:
*i like
*little girls

And well.. life is beautiful. =)

.
..
...

taadaa

Happens at least once in any male's life...when they want support. :3

0 comments: