CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Confessions from the Spleen

Yes I admit I am definitely lazy, this has got to be the first post in... well I must say a while. Nothing much has changed in life, cept I guess, a more happy and fulfilling life? Who am I kidding..that's such a lie. As if I'd live fulfillingly ^^"

Few minor changes... I've start Dota-ing. It has turned into an unholy addiction. Guess it's just me being a pest, because I hate been sucky at things.
Aside from that I live a normal life. Stopped karate tho... =/

Though I have noticed, as something competely random and not related...there are really awesome flowers in my garden. .. I wouldn't know tho, since I an inside creature. Yes, I my complexion may agree with the sun, but I rather go and grow shrooms in a cupboard.


Today is undeniably the last day of my holidays. Just to make it worse I even lost an hour to daylight savings. It still hasn't stopped amazing how much work I can get done when I concentrate... O.o that probably also means that I never use my brain these days. Shame..

Ah well ~ the joys of uni tomorrow. FAAANTASTIC. =] -cue sarcasm-

0 comments: