CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Puddles

Too much stuff happened today, I think I might just say it was a fantastic day? I got forced by my mother to go get my L's - somehow managed to pass that and I am now an appropriate member accepted by society~ hurray for that?
That aside, I finally managed to go satisfy my strange desire for those sour gummy coke bottle thingies. Amazingly descriptive I must say I am and while I poked around Coles, I bought my 5 cans of tuna. =] It sure makes a lot of sense.

Also managed to get a few other things done... but I guess I won't go into the long tedious details =P

This thing here is an amazing chocolate play button. Well that's a lie... I had another one today. Funny how I use to hate chocolate, now I seem to appreciate it so much more. Just like a few other things in life that I've come to appreciate...certain company and quiche.

Albeit eating pie isn't suppose to make you tired... no, I am not cryptic at all.

Anyhoo~ if you are stalking this ever again, thanks for the chocolate. Hope you win VCE cause I can buy legal booze now YAYA~ again total lack of connection.


Now~ onto the main contention of this, fact is I dyed my hair again. I was rather disappointed with that shade of red last time that was too weak to show through my emo black hair, so I went and got another brand. The smouldering red ended up looking like ketchup which my mother spent half an hour pouring and mashing into my hair.

30 mins later I was in the shower... my god. Was it fun to red hair dye. Nothing is quite like the feeling of standing in your very own puddle of blood. See below...


No harm done, I wasn't puking emo into the drainage system. But it seriously did look amusing... the shower cubicle could have passed for a homicide crime scene. =] white tiles against this ketchupy smouldering red totally made my day..

.. maybe I'm just easily amused.

Ugh, I need proper entertainment desperately.

0 comments: