CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Like a Polar Bear in my Fridge

As I lack all mathematics talents whatsoever after I stopped doing Spesh (lol) after year 12... this picture speak 5000 words =D

Friday is finally here. I could say today is my last exam, but I still have philosophy on Monday - highly gay because I don't even like that subject in the first place. It looked well and good at first, just like finding a polar bear in your fridge, but when the white furry thing is ripping apart your face trying to dig out your brains, you realise, it's not so grand after all. ~ that is one long sentence.

As for my life? Sometimes I just have to be reminded about what I miss the most. I am very prone to forgetting what is dear to me why it's dear. Maybe I believe I can live without them again... which is a lie. Otherwise I won't be so miserable in these few weeks where the whole storm is blowing over.

Now, I am lagging behind because my patch of sky is still content with hailing exam papers on the sacred forest of my non-heart. So... my life can also be described as a log.

See...it's made up of curls of poo brown paper which represents the layers and layers of exam papers whimsically curling around my life. In other words, my life is like a toilet, which is symbolised by the faecal coloured wraps of "bark" on that log.

But~ we all know that log is going to grow branches. Where that tiny bit of green resides, is my freedom. I am just patiently waiting for my branch to grow. To taste that wayward freedom and to enjoy another's company without worrying about getting pelted with death the next day in the Exhibition Building.

...on that note. I fell asleep at 9 from EXHAUSTION last night... Where to study? =/

0 comments: