CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Up a Shit Creek without a Paddle

I need something high to take my mind off this life...

So I heard from a fairy taking a dump in a public toilet, that ... freaks like to dance around this time of the night. I guess that fairy is right. =] I'm back~ the happier and more hyper me.

Lately I noticed that I've been talking a little emo (few scribbles of "oh woe is me"). A little heavy (perhaps I've gained a little weight). A little solemn (not as fun any more). A little repetitive (just a little). Well relax, the exams are here...all the emo has gathered.

Just give me 24 hours before I scream panic. Really I haven't studied... few things taking up my life. Stuff that likes to go om nom nom and well things that have a large appetite for quiche... You have no idea what I am talking about yeah? ..Good, cause neither do I.

All I know the exams are here in 24 hours and I am more panicked than ever because... it's always worse before it's here. I can't wait til it's over.

What I need afterwards...is a large, huge, monstrous, some other word for big party where I can just go nuts and forget it all. Because not long afterwards I am getting shipped off to China. Fun eh?

It's always bad tho because 4 exams are in the way. 9 hours of my life trapped in a building with so many other people. I wonder how far I'd get? I just want to pass...forget those other things. Life's been unbalanced since the start. Oh well... Aaaaaaaaaah hurry and pass =(

...yeah so much for wit O.o

0 comments: