CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Day Last Day

No, I am definitely not very cryptic, but you know, to the mass public I am very cryptic. Last day signifies the end of the holidays and first day is the start of something. What it is, you'd probably never know unless you are the relevant party. Doubt they read my blog.

My day... started with me burning my hand with an iron. You see I am that good, but it also teaches us that you shouldn't do ironing the first thing in the morning, straight after you get up, no matter how urgent it is. Worse comes to worse, wear another shirt for a change of pace. You'd look stupid in green anyway.

Even with such a dodgy start and a slight lack of sleep due to insane giggling fits last night, it turned out to be a smashing day. For the record, I don't giggle. That word is as foreign as spaghetti in China to me. Yet it was a rather extreme situation so I guess giggling would be alright... I never said it was appropriate, I spent the better half of my night wondering if I was stuck in a good dream that will turn twisted and end queer.

I guess it's a good thing it wasn't a dream. Funny, I thought my back pain was a tad too realistic to be fake. I think I was probably over excited because I woke up a whole hour earlier than I should have. Normally I won't even miss sleep even if that meant the world was ending at 11.

Sorry, awake time is at 12, leave me alone, go self destruct somewhere else.

But today...totally not normal.


What is normal anyway?

So I'd like to thank the rain, that likes to invade my hot chocolate. The weather, for been a wretched beastly thing. The movie, for been such a kickass thing. The Joker, for been the top villain in society. And you. You
should know who you are, but we all know everyone likes a bit of anonymity in life.

You are absolutely awesome and is more than I can ask for, so thanks for being in part of my rather strange life. :)

0 comments: