CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To take a life... or Two

Dreams are dreams, reality is reality. To turn dreams into reality is about as futile as grasping water while wishing for ice. Touch is warm, ice is cold. ...further and further you slip from your intended goal.

An object can't take on two contradictory natures at once, otherwise the natures are either depicted on different parts of the object or demonstrated at different times, it could even infer there are two separate objects. So the question here is, is my heart divided into two?

How can you be happy and sad at the same time? Doesn't make much sense.

If so the heart is feeling elated and burdened at the same ti
me, perhaps it's truly in two parts. Such hypersensitivity is uncommon, why do you come and seek out my company tonight. Misery sure loves company, but I wasn't miserable =/

Now that I have an annoying companion called heavy feelings what can I do to shake it off? Dinner hasn't even been this tasteless before and the obnoxious white of my walls, this irritating. Truly I am less frustrated than I feel. Unpleasant as it is, I do say it's my fault I let its gnarled roots
dig this deep and strike so close to the fabled organ of emotions. A colourful spread of lies.

Which one do you live in again? Just how real are the things you are picking out for me to feel?

...we all make your own reality. I really want to throw out this half empty glass of water. This gloom is a tad thick for my liking. Reminds me of mould...

...and rooms.

Take your depression somewhere else, I'll just sleep.
That green, is the source of the happiness. 100 points to the one that gets the idea of why. Am I being too cryptic? Too tired to think today. I do know something's missing tho...

Null. Void.

Loss of balance.





0 comments: