CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

She's a tad strange

Dread. What a terrible word.

I think I am dreading a few things at the moment. I guess one is uni. Serves me right for complaining about it so much in the holidays. I'll stop whining now, can uni not start next week? I haven't hibernated enough yet...

The other...are those creepy photos they took at karate on Wednesday. I don't think they are going to come out very pretty. Then sensei said he is going to put them on facebook. I think I might go rip all those tags off =P Either that or I go bury my head in the nearest wall and deny that thing is my face.

Oh joy.

It's weird how the last few days of the holidays are when I start doing things. Going out to dinner tomorrow and then seeing Batman on Sunday...not to mention watching someone eat cake. I am losing it just a bit these days.

...oh and I still have to go post Jono's letter. He's gonna get pissed if I don't do it tomorrow. Haha, he might have to wait another few days before he can read my drabbles. I suck at letter writing big time.

Should get off my ass and do something. Reading her blog always make me feel strange. =/

0 comments: