CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Plato...is that you?

Well I say reading exerts from the Republic isn't the most entertaining thing to do at 1:30... But work is work I think I'll get through this one way or another. Oh divine consciousness, please leave me now? ...or now? ... ... maybe even now?

Ah well, I don't know what is with the sense of smell...it's a rather sensitive thing. I kept recognising that smell today, there were a few places where I just walked past and caught a fraction of a whiff. Maybe I am going a tad weird from certain things, who knows? Hormones make no sense to me.

I miss you.

It's weird, but you smell different to the rest of the people I know. I like the feeling of softness in it. Uniquely yours, but slightly addictive. Alright, hard decision, Plato or you?

... =/ I'd pick you since you are a tad more fun than the Republic.

0 comments: