CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Last Arc

Who is more twisted when you review on all this, the one at fault or the one that was wronged? It seems the internet is too big for its own good and naturally, people make some unwanted discoveries, driven by curiosity. I think that action is a tad beyond redemption now. Really, it would have been wiser if I pulled out before I read a single word.

Close the book.
Put it down.
Walk away without the knowledge.
You are wiser this way.


Yet like it happens again and again, curiosity gets the most of us. So I read. It's sad to think Orion fell in that trap.

Entry after entry, it became a source of light on a past event. Eventually I don't know what I was feeling any more. It's true you can project whatever image you want in writing. But words don't lie unless you do.

I texted the third party after getting the vague feeling I should have done so. Learnt another lesson, timing is everything.

If I really stood morally straight why is there a vague sense of victory in my mind now? I really don't think I am that nice of a person; do I even wish for it though? =/ So maybe this was the fall from grace I was waiting for. I shouldn't be like that, it's so dark.

I doubt I hold a hand of cards to play. But I'll lay down the last card anyway, if it is as I wanted, that card would be blank. We are nothing but memories now. It really is time to scatter the ashes into the wind. Take those memories into that Manila folder in your mind.

...Tonight, I'll write you a letter.


0 comments: