CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Food?

I am vaguely intrigued by my stomach these days. It seems to go to extremes to prove that if I skip my regular meals it'd be a total biatch to me when I eat next. Or maybe it was just dinner today. I ate a little and go so bloated I ended up emptying most of it into the S-bend so I can relief the pressure.

So dodgy and stupid. I choked pretty bad on the first one and it felt like I got punched in the stomach. There would be no way I'd turn bulimic, can't deal with this kind of abuse everyday.

I've never found sushi unappealing, I think I am a tad weirder than I'd like to think I am. Or perhaps I am just a tad sicker. Karate was a bucket of fun. Spinning mawashigeris are just the best things to do, I so wish I can kick someone with it. =P

0 comments: