CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Blurry Details

Why~ look I am back again to plague the internet with my nonsensical rantings, aren’t we a lucky bunch? So today I came to realise a bizarre quality about myself. The kind that makes you wonder if you have been going about your life the wrong way all along.

...I don’t know.

I’m not just saying that because I desire an escape from this self imposed question, this is a genuine loss of direction and goal.


The validity of my own opinions has strayed so far from being objective. The silent holdings of all withdrawn opinions filed away in a cabinet. Long forgotten in the dark recess of the unfrequented areas of my mind. How they’ve warped and changed with the fluctuations of my own feelings.


My thoughts and memories have long eroded away to reviewed the burnt roots of that tree I’d like to call recollections. It wasn’t until I unearthed that entry today did I remember the more compassionate and humane side of you. I do apologise for forgetting.


Nothing exciting to report except maybe I think I learnt lesson about being grateful tonight. It’s made me realise how precious those things we need to protect are. Hopefully the memories I do have now can remain preserved in their taintless state.


You are truly a saintly person, and so complementary that I can’t ask for anything more. Maybe just a silent thank you that you might not see for unwinding all those tangled messes of confusion, anger and feelings I otherwise won’t have been able to let go of. Also for giving me a reason to believe in the human ability to love again.


Though it’s only been like less than a month, every minute spent with you have been beautiful and meaningful. Excuse me while I go and jump around in my own little world. Care to join me?

I am never certain about the future and each step I might take is cautious. Yet when I am with you, I can place my foot down without hesitation, secure in the belief that if I fall, you’d catch me. Even though the forward road holds no directions, I hope 300 or so days from now, I’d be still holding your hand and walking towards a goal I’ll make up along the way.

一路顺风

0 comments: