CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sincerity

When I sit here and listen to this song, somehow I think of you and wonder if you had changed me at all. I'd be lying if I didn't say you have given me a goal to be a better person; to work harder and to be something that you can be proud of.

Thanks for being here and being you. I can't really ask for more because I'd feel ungrateful. You make me smile and laugh. With you it's like standing at a crossroad going off in four directions but deep down knowing you don't need to go anywhere because you are holding the world in your hands. The sense of wonder and amazement continues day and day.

There's no need for a heaven now because you take it with you where ever you tread. To be honest it's almost hard for me to keep writing without going mush mood... I'd rather avoid that. Because gush buckets aren't my forte.

Here I place the much needed mental note to steal your jumper next time I see you. I guess I am investing in a slightly healthier alternative to sniffing paint. =P

Hopefully after the 7th day I don't wake up and realise this is a dream like a reflection of Alice in Wonderland. Clearly I am not blonde, but still to take the chance on you, I'd rather not wake up if that's the case...

In sincerity~these are things that will never fly out of my mouth.



~ GDP is so ....meh

Maybe I'll go dance to past the time... pity I can't dance.

0 comments: