CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

When a lie becomes the truth

So it happened.

I wonder how long it has taken me to set things straight. How many moves have I made to correct the mistakes. So now, am I the greater evil?

The past are mere faded memories left in a box in the back of the mind. No matter how much you replay those scenes I guess there are unspoken promises I just can't keep. To be bound to that part of life, I believe I am too selfish to let you do that to me. I'm silently sorry.

There's no such thing as muted faith. I didn't think I could afford to believe in that dream any more.

So now, she's the everything you need in your life. We can go our separate ways right? I will not turn around because what I have found is important to me. So important, I'd play the last card to point you in the right direction. She's your future no matter how you see it.

It's been a contest I gave up on ages ago.
I had nothing while she had every card she'd ever dream of in the game. Make her the queen. I am not moved by the prospect of the throne, rather, being a drunk hobo sleeping on a bench in a suit is much more appealing.

...

that aside, I have news.

MOG catalogue Winter Edition out now.
~ find your companion for this biting cold month.
~ Order now and receive your second MOG half price. =P


0 comments: