CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seamless

What can you see when you gaze into the horizon? A better future that you can hope for? A wish you want the setting sun to carry, so the moon can fulfil your wish...?

What is this rainbow after the storm... does it not depend on your position from viewing when the first ray of light breaks in a radiant dawn after a storm?

If you are standing where you there, you'd probably never see the rainbow. Nor does an actual rainbow exists in this monochrome world. The colours, are but an illusion your tired mind spins. I have no right to criticise because I do not believe.

The truth. The good and the beauty. Which are you?

Never have I questioned myself so much over a simple phrase and a symbol that pieces together a separate meaning when paired with a number. Am I slowly unmaking myself without a shred of mercy, tearing apart the given body piece by piece.

How quick has this transition occurred. I am left gasping at my own actions. The responsibility and the implications of such a life. There are no escape routes, not even a cross road. And to make a door would unmake a person.

Am I not the type to bask in loneliness and wish to live in that Alice world forever. So why do I look so ungratefully into fortune's face?

Am I still pretending that I am capable?

Endless Euphoria huh... too good to be true.



0 comments: