CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

... Life? What life?

Hey we are only human, and when you get a giant dot on your face, you get irked. Well at least I do anyway. Imperfections on the skin drive me nuts because I don't get patches of acne. I get the one, stupid, red dotty moron that seems to want to buy a permanent residence certificate on my face.

So, having no life, I managed to barely conceal it under a layer of foundation. I hate wearing make up but that dot was so hideous I felt like hibernating. -___-

And now, because I have been researching on the internet, I decided to try the honey trick. At least to get rid of that redness anyway. You know you are a bit weird when you are up at 3 in the morning rummaging around the kitchen pantry in shorts and a giant jumper looking for honey.

I found it after exploring the equivalent of the African savannah in my pantry. It turns out to be hiding in one of those very sus looking dark corners. The good thing was, it wasn't covered in slime, the bad thing was...the honey was so old it was no longer in liquid form.

Persistent creature I am, ardent on the eviction of this unwanted guest, I got a spoon and managed to get myself some honey. Only to cringe as I spread it over that dot. Now before I head off to bed, I only wish I don't wake up with a face full of ants trying to eat my face. That is one horrid thought. ><

...hopefully this stuff works, because seriously, I bet someone has it in for me today. -____-

0 comments: